A place to put all the different crafty things that I am working on

Thursday, October 4, 2007

A Little Project Update

I finished my Drop Stitch Lace Tank about a week ago...here's what it looks like. It only cost me around $10...:) I got these great flower buttons that just finish it off!

I love this top....it looks great when I actually do my hair and stuff....

I am also working on my Lelah Top....it's coming along nicely....Here's a nice little photo of just the lace...I had only done about 4 repeats of the pattern at the time that I took this photo
crafts 002
I am MUCH further along....working on the top part that is all in stockinette stitch. I can't wait to be done and that should happen rather soon as this is such a quick knit!

I have also joined the Clapotis band wagon....working on one and it's coming along nicely as well...here's a picture of it
crafts 006
I am much further along here as well...I took all these pics a few weeks ago...:)

No comments: