A place to put all the different crafty things that I am working on

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Cardigan Finally Finished

Thank goodness my hand is better...I am able to craft! Yeah! I wanted to give a little update....here are the projects that I have finished! Yeah!

First is my cardigan which I have finally finished! I love the color! It's definitely going to be a go-to sweater for the spring! Here are the pics:


Pattern: Cropped Cardigan with Leaf Ties
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft Brites in Blueberry (approx 3.5 skeins)
Mods: Shorter body, shorter hem....still a good cardigan!

Second finished is my scarf that I made as a Christmas gift for a friend:


Pattern: Double crochets and chains (Basically made up as I went)
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft in Soft Blue
Mods: none.....this was my own pattern!

That is all that I have to report as of now...my next project to work on is another Christmas scarf for a very good friend! Peace!

No comments: