A place to put all the different crafty things that I am working on

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Taking a little break...

I know...It's been a while since I did a post, but unfortunately, I have been dealing with an injury the past few days and really haven't knitted...oh well. I did do some knitting before my injury (I think I am getting carpal tunnel in my left wrist...oh the pain!)

Anyways.....let's start with what I have cast on recently. I started my first real knitted lace project! It's Juno Regina, a beautiful stole from Knitty's Fall Surprise! I am using the most amazing hand painted tencel yarn that I won on ebay...Since it is my first real lace project, I am taking my time and making sure that I read the charts correctly and everything! Here's a current picture:

Isn't it beautiful?

I am also working diligently on my Cropped Cardigan from Fitted Knits by Stephanie Japel...and I only have a few more rows of the one sleeve and then the seaming and making the ties..:) I wish I had a picture to show....:(

I have made some great progress on my Clapotis (also from Knitty...gotta love that place...) I have about 4 or 5 more repeats of the straight rows and then the decrease rows.....shouldn't be too long before I can wear it!

It's turning out nice....I love the way the yarn subtly stripes...it's going to be beautiful when I am done..:)

I also got my first Knit Picks order! It's beautiful yarn! I got some Shine Soprt in a beautiful coral color and some Lace Weight Gosssamer in a color called sweet peas, which is a combo of pinks and purples...

I can't wait to use this yarn!

Tha's all for now...hopefully I will have some FOs soon!

No comments: