A place to put all the different crafty things that I am working on

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Crafty Blog

I finally did it! I made myself a craft blog! Woo-hoo! Here is where I am going to chronicle all the crafty things that I do...plus some other things whenever the feeling hits me.

Ok. Here is the beginning. I have a few projects that I have in progress...eventually I will show all the things that I have already done, but that is another day....

Here is my Las Vegas scrapbook. Last year in October I went to Las Vegas for the first time! It was a blast and I used my digital camera to the fullest...taking as many pics as I could possibly take...and then I wanted to scrapbook the whole trip, so here are some pics of the pages that I have already done. I have a few more pics to scrapbook, but that will happen when the weather gets a bit cooler and I can sit for hours looking at all the papers I have and all the pics left....



And here is a look at the pics that I still have to scrapbook....



Here is a picture of the dress that I am currently sewing.....It's made out a pretty green jersey material that I bought from Wal-Mart for a dollar a yard. It's a super easy dress...I just haven't had the time to finish it. I have to add the straps and a band on the bottom. I love the way the material feels and looks....it's so comfy as well.




Well...there's the first post here. I am going to work on adding more...trust me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Las Vegas, how exciting! And I love your green dress. I can't sew yet, other than a bit of handsewing anyway. I am going to make Wee Wonderfuls handsewn creatures next :)

I saw you on ravelry (where I spend all of my time now) on the Libran board and thought I'd come and say hello on your new blog. Good luck!
Wickerwoman.