A place to put all the different crafty things that I am working on

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Work Sucks!

I spent so much time at work this weekend that I wasn't able to work on anything. I worked 13 hours on Saturday, 8.5 on Sunday and 8 hours Monday....pretty crazy. One of the other hostesses is on vacation, so of course we were horribly busy and I wasn't able to get out on time and I had to go in an hour early the past three days....I normally don't work quite that much. I wish I had more time this weekend to work on my projects, but I was WAY too tired. Tomorrow (or should I say today...lol) is a day that I am going to spend trying to finish my Drop Stitch Lace Tank....cross your fingers for me. I also am going to try to make a pillow or 2 for the living room...*note to self: take pics so everyone can see!* I also need to take pics of myself wearing all the things that I have on Ravelry Wish me luck!

No comments: