A place to put all the different crafty things that I am working on

Friday, September 7, 2007

Ravelry...where I spend all my time...

I am such a dork. I have spent so much time on Ravelry It's quite funny how a new site can take over your life. I have been on there so many times the past week, I haven't had a chance to even work on the many, many projects that I am working on. I need to do better with working on my various knitting projects (Drop Stitch Lace Tank from Fitted Knits and Summertime Tunic from Interweave Knits). I also have a couple of sewing projects I need to finish. I have a pattern for a Built By Wendy blouse that I need to work on and there is the blouse that I have sitting all cut out on my desk...plus the rest of the pillows that I promised my mom I would make for the living room. Anyways....I am off! I will post some pics soon!

No comments: